My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY with my JUDAH family!

My JUDAH family

My 1st time celebrating Chinese New Year (CNY) away from my family! Well.....all I can say is that this is my busiest CNY ever!!!! Back home all I do is eat and eat and collect ang pow and eat again.....but this year I had to cook and prepare food to feed my entire Judah family!!!! Exciting though! We had steamboat with the foundation students with approx 40 mouths to feed on new year's eve and another 20 mouths to feed our own Judah family on new year's day. And, yeah I've been with the cooking team both days......and was so tired at the end....but fun though! Also.....got fake ang pow...haha!


Children preparing house deco on CNY eve

Making the Fijian "Chinese" - "Say something nice and I'll give you ang pow"


Let's eat and talk about our grandchildren.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home