My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Prayer of Thanksgiving for 2006

Dear God,

Thank you for holding my hand and guiding me through my life this past year. You have stretched my mind beyond what I can imagine. You’ve blessed me with so much that I can never thank you enough for all you’ve done.

Thank you for expanding my capabilities, opening new doors for me to learn, helping me recover from emotional hurts, learning to trust you in all that I do and giving me grace in times when I have failed to please you.

Thank you for new friends, new learning environment, new accommodation, new working experience. Thank you for a good family and good health.

Thank you for walking me through the wide and narrow paths, the mountain peaks and the valley lows of 2006.

“The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deut. 31:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home