My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A year older, A year wiser?

I have been enjoying myself over the past few weeks catching up with relatives and friends from all over. Have been getting different comments from people,
“Wah, cannot recognize you!”
“Changed your glasses?” (which I’ve been wearing for a year now),
“So, got Aussie bf ar?”
“Don wan to come back already issit?”
BUT, I like this comment the most, “Nolar….you didn’t put on weight la!”

Its been close to 3 weeks since I came back and as I was traveling to Ipoh, I felt that my jeans was a bit tight, haih! So, it means time to eat less and exercise!!!! So people, make sure you help me safe money so that I don’t have to buy new jeans ok?

Anyway, as I was looking around the people in church, the kids and youths have grown up! And I have grown……more mature! Just one year and man, such a big difference!

Even as I start 2007, I hope to grow in wisdom, stature and to be more and more like Jesus!



My little brother and little sisters at youth camp! Oh.....no more little anymore, I look more like the little one!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home