My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

It's holiday time once again!!! WoooHooo!!! Looks like I got a great start to my holidays....went shopping the day after....jus couldn't resist it. That's what I did on the last day of prac too.....headed straight to the mall to release stress. And today.....went to the mall again! BUT, this time for gym.....haha! An hour and a half of exercise.....and will see how I feel tomorrow. Really needed the exercise man.....but went to KFC after that. (Sigh......) At least, there was a work out before....so it makes a difference. YES, it does!

I've been spending the past few days watching movies, korean dramas and helping out in some admin stuff for church conference. Besides that, was planning the itenary for my parents and sis when they come in Dec. Polishing up my cooking so that the get to taste some Aussie food...haha! How do baked fish, grilled chicken with pumpkin, served with couscous and salad sound like? Oh, well....better get back to my dramas now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home