My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Approaching the end...

Approaching the end has never been an easy task. As I am writing this, I am actually at UQ library at Royal Children's Hospital. Yes, I am very impressed by UQ library.....and if you are wondering....I am at my practical placement centre blogging. Sssshhh.....jus don't tell my supervisor. Haha! Oh, well, back to my topic.....approaching the end....This is my last week at prac and I am just rounding up everything for today, getting my report done, completing my assignments and preparing for exams. At the mean time.....I'm just savouring every opportunity here at prac as I know that I may not get a chance to work in a hospital setting back home.

The semester is coming to an end and so is 2006. Don't wanna get into any sentimental mood.....but that's the fact. I've been in Aussie for 8 months.....8 fruitful months......oh, did I say fruitful???? Yeah... I think coming to study over here has been a BIG step for me...Overall, I can say that I am enjoying my stay here......but I really miss the 3 Fs - Food, Family and Friends back home.

However, I thank God for His provision and giving me a whole new spiritual family and friends here.....you know who you are.....my Judah4 friends of course! If you want to get to know them....check out www. judah4.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home