My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hangin' on to God's Promises

On 30th September 2006, I looked out the window from my room, and Lo and Behold!....I saw a beautiful rainbow across the sky! How often to we get to see a rainbow from our room???It reminded me of God's promises to Noah in the past, and God's promises to me in my personal walk with him. So timely, especially now when I'm working and studying hard towards the end semester assignments and exam!

2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God.

And..... Spring is here! A new season of growth - physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally! Now you see why I don't want to move out of my present room???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home