My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

One lazy afternoon.....



Yesterday, I was at Caloundra, Sunshine Coast. Thanks to my friend, uncle and aunty who brought us there....it was one lazy Saturday afternoon. What a great way to begin my holiday! We began our journey at about 10.30am from Brisbane and our first stop was at Shelly Beach. Yes, the name speaks for itself.....we had really nice view of the blue green sea, and admired the rocks that were eroded by the water.

Then, we moved on to King's beach. That's where we had our little picnic (aunty made some really nice "kuih" like those we have back home!) and dived into the sea! I was being swept away time and again by those HUGE curly waves! Was fun tho, as you don't get this kind of waves back home! After awhile, I got tired trying to keep myself from being swept away.....so, my friend and I decided just to spend the rest of the lazy afternoon to get a medium rare tan. haha!!! The weather was good as the sun was warm but the wind was cool....u get the picture???

After getting the colour shade that we wanted....we got changed and proceeded to our next destination. It was another part of Caloundra beach, the one I went to early this year and got delicious boison berry + rum and raisin ice-cream to complete our trip for the day. I enjoyed the view of the sunset drive back.....seeing the sky and trees changing colour......aaaah.....awesome! Got back home at about 6.30pm......feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home