My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Mahjong anyone???

Yesterday my flatemate had his friends over for a game of mahjong! Though I've not played it for a long long time, it felt great to feel those tiles again! We had not only one BUT two sets of mahjong, which was even more exciting. Kinda like the pro's table and the beginner's table haha! I was with the beginners which were mostly girls coz the guys dominated the other which had bigger tiles. It brought back memories of Chinese New Year back home.....but of course, they weren't as noisy. :) Andrew added to the atmosphere by singing the Chinese New Year song....haha.

Anyway, holidays are coming up, and here are some of my to-do list:
1. Exercise - walk to Uni from my house
2. Exercise - jog along Brisbane river
3. Exercise - go to fitness first coz I've got free passes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home