My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Can't fake it if you ain't got it!

Hey! Decided to update a bit more about my groovy life here before it becomes just a photo blog...hehe! I've just finished my mid term exam and yes, holidays are on its way. BUT, this holiday ain't really goin to be a real holiday coz i still have my prac goin at the Royal Children's Hospital (RCH).

I've been gaining lots of new experience dealing with children in oncology.....but will write more about that next time. Too much for me to pen down.

Something has popped up in my mind these few days and its about "personality". I've been reading some journal articles and came across one that has 2 music therapists doing the same program but have got great differences in the results. And in our class discussion we talked about other health allied professions and personalities....like how you are more comfortable seeing a particular doctor rather than the other. Its all about their personality. Makes sense?

So, in whatever you do, your personality counts! If you are fake, people can tell by the way you act. Sincerity comes from the heart. Some have it, some fake it, some just don't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home