My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bitter Sweet Farewell....

My closest Malaysian friend in Brisbane is heading back today! Cat, Cat.....I got to know her as the noisy Malaysian girl when I first came here. But it was not until during the recent holidays that we got to know each other and have been hanging out quite a lot! Holidays would not have been the same with her bubbly, crazeeee and cute remarks! However, the time has come for her to go back and start working.....hehe! Can't imagine tho....Cat, in working clothes???? Well, though we had a really short time together, I'm glad I met her.....she makes Brissy so much merrier!

Here are some 'Momoirs of Cat & I'.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home