My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Makan.....Makan....Makan....

Past week has been a time of feasting for me! But my friend whom I met at airport said I lost weight wor....hehe! Maybe good so I can eat some more! It all started at a Mexican restaurant with my housemates on my Birthday! The nachos were neatly arranged cheesy and yummy!

Substitute for cake!

Household picture!

Then, I was at a friend's place for an Asian BBQ with pork that tasted like 'char siew', 'assam' fish and yummy curry. The gals didn't have to prepare anything.......yeah....one of those rare ocassions! It was fun! we ate, talked, ate, played cards, ate, watched TV, ate and slept!!!! so....ya that was practically it!

One BIG happy family :)

Few days later, we went for 'yam char'. It is actually 'dim sum' but people here call it 'yam char'. We were too excited and forgot to take picture with the food.....anyway....here it is!

My angelic friend & I

Next, feast was at a Korean restaurant. We shared a 'HOT POT'. It was quite nice, except that it was like 'maggi' noodles with added ingredients. Haha! Yes, I miss curry 'Maggi Mi'....the Malaysian one!

Korean Hot Pot!

So, after eating this, we thought we should have our very on Steamboat Party!!!. We had a 'tom yam' steamboat just a few days ago at my cozy little house here....not bad for 1st timers! Too bad for those who are away back in their hometowns! We had fun!!! We were like professionals!!!

Tom Yam Steamboat!

Team effort, lovely food presentation skills!

And....to top it all of, we had yummy peach crumble, with ice-cream, strawberry and chocolate....oooh....thanks to Winnie!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home