My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Previous Posts

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!!

View of Brisbane city from my room

Welcome to my blog everyone!!! Yeah, I finally, finally decided to have my own blog for all of you who have missed me in one way or another ;), for my interesting friends and to share my groovy stories from Down Under with you.

I've settled down well here in Brissy, special thanks to my wonderful housemates, church friends, and classmates! Well, it was quite a change actually from the noisy, congested, fast-pace concrete jungle life to a quite, peaceful, slow-pace life. It was an exciting journey for me to leave home, travel on my own to an unknown place, making new friends, and adapting to a new culture.....and I made it! Phew!

I thank God for opening new doors and looking after me! After 4 months here in Brisbane.....I can say "I'm lovin' it!" (.....apart from the shops closing at 5pm :( hehe!)

I hope "My Groovy Life" is able to encourage, inspire and to give you an insight to what I'm doing here!

Have a G'day!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM , Blogger Kuan Cheen said...

    weee ...
    welcome to the blogsphere!

    hehe .. me the first one to comment.

    hopefully you will do much much better than me to keep consistent posting :P

     
  • At 12:47 AM , Blogger ~cheryl~ said...

    I've plenty of time here....minus the "mamak" night out. shall make this my new hobby....hehe!

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Blogger Positively Caroline said...

    hey how come got new blog also never tell me one *merajuk*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home