My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy Holiday :)

I had one of the most fun-filled holiday over the weekend! Man, it was crazeeee.....but I loved it!!! After all, I love doing some crazy stuff especially now since its holidays! My sleeping patterns have changed! I think I've turned into an owl!

Last Saturday, I was at Gold Coast with some friends ....something like a day road trip all the way to New South Wales! YES!!! I was at NSW.....haha! We were at Fingal Head.....suppposed to be able to see dolphins but then again.....they decided to keep us in suspense so we will return some other time to see them ;)So we jus admired the really beautiful coast, blue skies, crashing waves and golden sand! That was enough to satisfy us for the day.





Meet my band ;)......


Then, I got home and went to friends place for dinner and unexpectedly/expectedly (hmmm....i wonder) decided to stay on to watch soccer....and so I didn't sleep at all until the following morning.....jus managed to catch 40 winks. Then out to church.

Yesterday, was out at the city for 'dim sum' and shopped the whole day! Ya....it was a make up for the other day when I didn't get any stuff from DFO :( So, ya....trying to console myself!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home