My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Coast to Coast


Last weekend, I was at my friend's place at Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast. It was a real holiday home....beside a canal!!! I began my excursion from Brisbane-Sunshine Coast by train on my own. Was trying to find my way to the BIG PINEAPPLE when I met a bunch of friends who were also going there. Coincidence???? Nah, it was God's plan...haha! So, I hitched a ride with them. Then, they left and I was alone at the plantation waiting for my friend. SO, I decided to explore on my own and went on a little tour around the plantation and to feed some farm animals. They kept me company for the time being! and of course....it was a day with the LORD!



The following day, I was at the Eumundi Market. It was like a big 'pasar malam' but held during the day with different handycrafts, food stuff, and home made products. Then the whole afternoon was spent at the beach! Good exercise for the day....walking along the beach to the river mouth and over to the Underwater World. It was all within walking distance from her house...so pretty cool eh....hehe!

At the end of the day, we were pretty tired and settled for some movies at home instead. Then, had to leave early the following day as I had to go to Gold Coast church to play for their worship session. They just started a service there and a team of us from HOPE Brisbane went over to help out. So, was at Sunshine Coast in the morning, back to Brissy and down to Gold Coast on the same day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home