My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Friday, July 07, 2006

God is the Strength of my Heart

This past week had been a busy week for me. Think it was the busiest since I came to Brisbane. Had the job training teaching group music classes. It was full on!!! We had to listen to lecture, prepare lessons, present, act like kids, handle different kids' and parents' case scenarios. Each of us had to present like how we were going to teach the lesson and were evaluated. Man, it was nerve wrecking at first....being the only 'new asian'.....Haha! But after having to do it everyday....I was more relaxed. But through it all, "God is the strength of my heart" (Ps. 73:26). If this is really for me, He will see me through....and it paid off when I got the Level 1 training cert and started work yesterday. WooHoo....!!!! Don't be surprised if you see me like one of the 'Wriggles' one of these days.....;) Muaahaha!

Another answered prayer was that I'll be going to the Royal Children's Hospital for my next practical placement. I'm really looking forward to that......as a lot of us applied to that hospital but I'm one of those blessed few who got it! PTL!

Now, time to continue enjoying my remaining holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home