My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good Shepherd or Lost Sheep?

God has been challenging my heart in many areas lately and bringing me into a whole new level in Him. One of the areas is in disciple making and rising up to be a shepherd....something like what we call a mentor back home. Anyway, in the process of becoming a shepherd, I went for my 1st session on follow-up. Its interesting cause this time we've not much of a written test at the end but now we've got role plays! haha!

So guess what? I'm paired with Hui Min and one week I'm supposed to be her shepherd, the next week her sheep and this goes on for next 6 weeks! It's just the 1st week and I'm having fun playing the role of a good shepherd......and her as my 'mock' sheep. haha......sheep put to slaughter! Oh no....sorry did I mention good shepherd? oh yes......trying to be like the Good Shepherd.

And next week......haha....my turn.....to be the sheep....will be the 'lost sheep' and Hui Min will have to come and rescue me this time! So interesting and we've to keep a journal of this and it will be part of our assessment....haha! How fun can this get?

Hopefully by the end of this follow-up class I'll be a good sheep and lost shepherd.....oh...what am I talking about? lost.......oh no, I meant that I'll be both a good sheep, who is willing to listen and obey the Good Shepherd and a good shepherd, who is willing to lay down her life for others. AMEN!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahahahah
    Cool~~ I believe both of you will make great shepherd

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home