My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bridal Showers!

"Moulin Rouge" - Val's bridal shower

Just this year, I've attended 2 bridal showers in Aussie! They are really a BIG thing here......like the last hang out party as a single.....girls with girls and guys with guys. The Aussies here do crazy stuff in public to embarrass the person who's getting married. But us, being girls, we're often very tame.....and rather hang out at friends house to chit chat. Hehe!

I had a wonderful opportunity here to play for these 2 weddings. Had the privilege to arrange the wedding processional and play with the quartet for my ex-flatmate's wedding that was in March. And coming up is my CG leader's wedding.....on Sat!

Low cost bridal gowns!

Yen & I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home