My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Into Your Arms of Love I Run

One morning during quiet time, I just picked up my guitar and thought I would start off with some songs of worship. But that day, I felt that I just wanted to sing something from my heart to the Lord. Then I remembered what God spoke to me during group shepherding, in Psalm 27. God spoke to me through David where he had such confidence in God in the midst off difficult circumstances. And I came to realize that such confidence in the Lord, can only come through the intimate relationship he had with Christ. Do I have that intimate relationship with Christ that I can truly say I trust in Him in all circumstances?

Then, I remembered during OC, Kelvin prophesied over me, saying that I tend to think and reason a lot to a certain extend I had doubts in my heart. And that was really true that I find it difficult to accept some things as it is, and often question if it is the work of the Lord. However, if I desire to grow in intimacy with Him, I’ll need to put away all fears and doubts. It is time that I should just allow the Holy Spirit to move in my life by faith.

Therefore, this song is a reflection and my prayer to be like David in Psalm 27, who wants nothing more but the intimacy with God forever.

Into Your Arms of Love I Run

Verse 1:

I come into your courts today

Humbly just as I am

Take me into the intimate place

I’m longing to hear your voice

Pre-chorus:

Speak to me, Lord

Your servant’s waiting

Touch me again, Lord

I surrender all

Chorus:

Into your arms of love I run

You set me high upon the rock

Your face O Lord, will I seek

In Your temple will I praise

(For you I’ll worship, all of my days)

Verse 2:

Lord, teach me your way today

Lead me into your path

Take away my heart of doubt

I’m longing to hear your voice


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home