My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hillsong Conference

Yes, I was at Hillsong Conference last week! On the day I arrived, which was Tuesday, I had the wonderful opportunity to see and hear Chris Tomlin live! He and his band was awesome.... he is one of those few songwriters that I really like because of his lyrics. He and the speaker presented 'Indescribable' which got me struck in awe at the wonder of our God who made the universe. It was a really powerful media and music presentation which moved me especially when shifting from the beauty of the universe and to the scene of Jesus at the cross, taken from 'Passion of Christ'. Indeed, I have an amazing God who loved me and gave Himself up for me! He then ended with his version of 'Amazing Grace' which I really liked.....and was waiting for that. It was part of the sound track from this new movie based on a true story called Amazing Grace. You can check out www.amazinggracemovie.com.

The other bands other than Hillsongs were Steven Curtis Chapman and Israel......who were all really good. I couldn't help noticing the sound system, the musical arrangement and how professional these people are when playing on stage.....they were all so tight as a band and Steven's 16 year old son was a solid drummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home