My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Monday, June 11, 2007

"Cafe"

This is how my new refurnished house looks like.......and 3 of us at home call it our "Cafe". Our dream to have food served while listening to live music may eventually come true.....and it comes with a great view of Brisbane city while chilling out with friends. Take a look.....

The Living Room where you can chill and feel the Brissie air

Just yesterday, I had some friends over for lunch and cooked for all of them! Gosh.......I've learned to feed an army since coming over to Aussie.....and I don't even cook in such a big scale back home!

Dining @ the "Cafe" - check out the menu!


1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM , Blogger grrl_fren said...

    :D:P:)=D-_-"O.o-_______________- T.T >.< o.< :S !:XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    haha! lets bake brownies tgt! set? onz! year end brownie party! :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home