My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Savouring my student life!

Its the holidays again!!!! And coming up is my last semester as a student! So fast........it was just like yesterday I was here starting my course and now....its going to end soon. Anyway.......holidays have been good so far. Was at Dreamworld and Movieworld, have been eating, shopping, jogging......did i say jogging???? Yes......I do jog or rather walk.....Yesterday my friend and I have achieved our goal of walking from Uni-Dutton Park-West End-City all in a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home