My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter Break!

Just few months ago, we were are so excited planning our Easter break and now it's all over! I had wonderful week with so much to do, so much to learn, so much to receive and so much to share. Was down in Philip Island for Oceana Convention, the biggest camp I've attended with over 900 people. I've learned and grown so much especially over these past few months.

A group of us travelled down to Melbourne and it was hillarious as we carried our stuff round in the city (preparing me for my backpacking trip in Europe haha!) and bumped into church friends at practically every corner of Melbourne last Friday! A lot of my friends wanted to go shopping and eating as there are so much more variety there than Brissie. However, since I wasn't too interested in that, I went to stay with my cousin up in the mountains of Marysville instead after the camp.

I practically ate and slept there, trying to catch up over the loss of sleep at camp haha! It was cold, like winter in Bris. Here's a little peek for you into Marysville......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home