My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Learning to worship from the inside out….

Just being part of the worship team jamming sessions has taught me lots over the past few weeks. Stuff that maybe I already know but not put into practice; to be able to answer these questions and really reflect on what it means to be learning to worship God from the inside out:

-When I play with my instrument, do I mean what I play?
-Have I actually reflected on the words of the songs and see how my playing can enhance the words and its meaning?
-Am I actually sensitive to the Holy Spirit’s leading in worship?
-Am I actually leading a life of worship during times when I’m not playing?
-Can I worship in my own quiet moments even without my instrument?
-How can I contribute to the worship team so that we can be more effective in drawing people to worship?
-How did the people in the Old Testament worship and how can we follow their example in today’s setting?

Being involved in a worship team once again has given me a new meaning. There is indeed so much we can learn from each other not only musically but in living a life of worship and prayer. I believe this is just the start of a breakthrough that has begun in my life and I’m trusting God to take me and use me further in this ministry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home