My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Friday, February 23, 2007

In Fond Memory of Fay

Rachelle, mum, dad, Jeff, Raphael, my sis


Dear Fay,

Its been almost 10 years since you’ve been away but still remembered so dearly in our hearts. Just wanted to let you know that my family and I had a wonderful time with your husband and 2 kids last December in Marysville. We spent most of our time in the outdoors, just as you would – fishing, barbecuing, trekking up to the waterfalls, playing with rabbits.

Your husband and kids still talk about you and we had a good time catching up with one another, though for just a few days. Raph is still as lovable as ever, impressed us by preparing breakfast for us and entertained us with his dance. Rach writes very well and is now entering her first year in high school. I still have pictures of them when I was still carrying them in my arms!

I’ve always looked up to you as my most talented eldest cousin who conducted musicals after musicals, yet gave up your music career to go into missions - even to the point of laying down your life for Him.

By the way, I can still remember one of your last musicals using ‘black art’, just before you went to Mali entitled “Young Miracles.” The kids in that musical have all grown up but I’m sure they still have your name engraved in their hearts, when they walked down the aisle at the very same hall to pay you their last respects. Your grand piano is being made to good use at my church back home.

You have been such an inspiration to many all around the world – Malaysia, Japan, France, United States, Australia, Africa and many more.

Will keep Jeff, Rach and Raph in prayer and will try to meet them as often as I can when I’m here in Australia.

Your cousin,
Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home