My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Unit Getaway!!!!


Here we are....the professional posers of Judah IV!

We, the Judah IV were at Bribie Island last weekend for our unit getaway! It was a fun, peaceful, and relaxing time we had learning and getting to know one another better. We rented a BIG house with many, many rooms.....it was quite cool actually....reminded me of my grandma's house in Menglembu! We took turns cooking, and Yes, I'm now an experienced chef.....cooking for 25 people. Any takers???? I enjoyed myself being by the calm and serene beach without any commercial interruptions. We played some team bonding games, captain's ball and frisbee......the Ultimate Frisbee...which I'm beginning to enjoy! and of course not forgetting....the yummy ice-cream. So, here am I eating and exercising.....

Do, Re, Mi, Fa....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home