My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

A simple and down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys listening to people talk about anything under the sun and savours every moment of her student life!

Chat and Comments

Music


Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
 

My Groovy Life!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's my turn to reminisce....

When I did my practical at the aged care last semester, we did lots of reminiscence with the old people to help them maintain their memory, and stimulate their cognitive skills. However, It's my turn to reminisce......although I'm not that old....but reminiscence is for everyone!

I've just got news that my best friend back home is going for post grad studies soon. Which means that I'll be missing her even more.....and even if I go back, I won't get to see her until ......i really don't know when I'll see her again. Yes, we've just celebrated 10 years of friendship!

I got to know her since secondary school. We've had really good times together and had each other to share our really bad times as well. I really missed the times when we used to go swimming almost every week (yes....we were very health conscious ppl then...hehe!) and then go to "mamak" or dinner together.....and talked and talked and talked.....until I had to leave for Aussie :(

Also, I've just got to know that my other childhood friend is here in Melbourne doing her post grad too. Looks like all my friends are like me....hehe....busy studying. Time really flies.... I could still remember the times when we were still schooling and had slumber party, roller blade, gossip and stuff .....haha! Those were the days, my friend.....

I guess now, we are all walking in different paths but I am glad that we met along the path....once upon a time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home